A character reference letter for child custody is the letter that makes sure the custody of the child with either of the parents. This is one of the most popular characters reference letters in the legal context.
- Recommendation Letter for Babysitter
- Immigration Reference Letter for a Family Member
- Character Witness Letter for Child Custody
Marriage failure is quite a normal thing these days but it becomes a headache when it comes to the kids. It’s because both the parents seek custody of the child by themselves. Subsequently, the matter goes to the court, and then the court decides the custody of the child with either of the parents.
Sample Letter to Judge for Child Custody
When the marriage becomes a failure then we have the question left as to who will take custody of the child. Court basically decides the child custody factor which of this parent is likely to take better care of the child. Subsequently, the letter of character reference becomes a useful letter in the determination of child custody.
This court sample letter to judge for child custody is basically written by the person who knows both of the parents closely. Subsequently, the person may write the character’s reference letter for both of the parents and the court ultimately gives the authority who rightly deserves it.
How to write a character reference letter for child custody?
Well, there are some simple steps to write the parent sample letter to judge for child custody. We are just going to cover up all those aspects to help our readers.
- First of all, introduce yourself at the beginning of the letter.
- Write the subject matter of the letter after it for the utmost clarity.
- Now come to the main body of the letter that you have to start by supporting any of the parents as the first choice.
- Explain the reasons as to why you find the one parent as the perfect one for child custody.
- You can here explain all the positive aspects of the parent here to boost the side of the parent.
- So, basically at last you just have to conclude the letter by supporting either of the parents as the first choice for child custody.
Sample of Character Reference Letter for Child Custody
1123 Mayysa Street
PO Box China Street
Subject – Character Reference Letter for Court Child Custody
To whomever, it may concern
I Sophia Hayat resident of ———— writing this character reference letter for Mrs. Karen Fisher. With this character reference letter, I want to recommend her as the appropriate mother for the custody of the child. I have been living in her surroundings as the neighborhood for more than a decade now. I, therefore, know her personally in almost all the contexts and I have seen her raising her kid as a single mother all her life. She has raised her kid all single-handedly and I see a perfect mother inside her for the kid. I, therefore, make a strong appeal to grant her the custody of the child for the rest of the kid’s life.
Thanks & regards
Character Reference Letter For Child Custody Template in PDF and Word
Our readers can here check out the sample of character reference letters for child custody. This sample child custody character reference letter for custody would guide the readers in drafting their own letters for the custody of the child.